1. What is a coupon, and how do I use it?
You can use the coupon to offset the trading fee on bit.com, and the system will automatically refund the fees after your trade.
2. How do I get coupons?
You can get the coupon on the Bit.com Reward Center page by following the instructions and completing the tasks.
3. What is a promo code? How can I get a promo code?
Users can redeem promo codes for coupons in the Reward Center. You can follow and participate in the latest Bit.com campaigns to obtain a code.
4. How do I check my coupon?
You can check your current coupon balance in the top right corner of the Reward Center.
5. What if I don’t receive my coupon?
If you do not receive your coupon within two working days, please contact our 24/7 customer service.
6. Does withdrawing my balance affect my coupon balance?
No, you will retain your coupon until the expiry date.
7. Can I continue to use my coupon after migrating from classic mode to UM mode?
Yes, you can continue to use the remaining coupon under UM mode.
8. Will my eligible trading volume for coupon campaigns be affected after I have migrated from classic mode to UM mode?
If you migrate from classic mode to UM mode during the campaign period, the system will recalculate your eligible trading volume for the campaign after migration.