You can visit the asset page, click the [One Click Migration] button at the top of the page, and follow the instructions to read the migration information, complete the account assessment, finish the questionnaire, and then switch your account mode from classic mode to UM mode. After the migration, the system will create a unified account for you, replacing the [Spot Account] and [Futures Account] in the classic mode.
Before migration, the system will automatically check your account for pending deposits and assess the risk level of your account.
If there are currently uncredited deposits in your account, please wait until the deposits are credited before migrating your account again.
If the system assesses that the total initial margin rate of your account after migration will be greater than 100%, you will not be able to proceed with the migration. You can reduce the risk level of your account by depositing or transferring funds, cancelling orders or reducing your position and then migrate again.
- During the migration process, any account operations will be prohibited.
- During the migration process, bit.com will cancel all your pending orders.
- During the migration process, deposits to your account will not be credited for the time being, but will be credited after the migration is completed.
- After the migration is completed, your deposit addresses will be changed, please use your unified margin account for deposit and withdrawal operations.
- If you want to change the trading mode for your sub-account, please log in to your sub-account and follow the above procedure.
- If you deposit to the spot account or futures account address of the classic trading mode by mistake after migration, the deposits will be automatically credited to your unified account.