How to create a Sub-Account
- You can scroll down the Personal Navigation Center Menu to find 【Sub-Account】.
- Click the【+Create A Sub-Account】button in the upper right corner.
You need to set the username and login password for the Sub-Account. You will receive a SMS/email confirmation after clicking Submit. You can only activate the sub-account when confirmation is completed.
How to set Sub-Account authority
On the right side of the sub-account page, you can see [View Assets] [Set up] [Transfer]. Click [Set up] - [Authority setting] to open or close the permissions of the sub-account.
How to Transfer Assets
The main account has absolute control over all sub-accounts. It can "freeze" and "unfreeze" all functions of the sub-accounts at any time. It can also directly change the login pin of its sub-accounts.
On the right side of the page, you can click 【Transfer】to manage the allocation of assets among the main account and all sub-accounts. You can do instant and free fund transfers between any two accounts.
How to log into a Sub-Account
You can log in with the login name and password of the pre-set sub-account.
- Sub-accounts do not need to go through the KYC process; it automatically inherits the KYC level of the parent account.
- The fee structure of sub-accounts are the same as that of the main account.
- The API limit and other configurations for sub-accounts will be set separately.
- The commission on sub-accounts will also be calculated as the commission on the main account. Example: If A invites B, and B opens 3 sub-accounts, the transaction fees of B's main account and his 3 sub-accounts will be included in the rebate to A.